What We Offer Our Sales Advisors
Our sales advisors enjoy some of the greatest benefits in the business including flexibility, competitive commission structures and in depth training. We believe in rewarding our associates for a job well done. Plus, we are one of the only companies that consistently feeds our realtors with qualified leads from the web and our various marketing programs. Our website gets over 12,000 visitors each month, and many become our clients.
Here is a summary of our sales program benefits for sales associates:
- A rich, web leads program which paid out thousands of dollars in commissions to our associates in the past year
- State-of-the-art office facilities, including free WiFi, conference rooms, color copying and printing, spacious workstations and more
- Inclusion of your listings in our online advertising and e-mail campaigns, at no cost to you
- Ongoing technology training to help our associates understand the best tools available for acquiring and retaining clients
What Does It Take To Become a part of Engel &Völkers' Team?
Our company specializes in the luxury real estate market, and our associates must have certain qualifications before being considered for employment:
- A minimum of 1-year prior experience as a Real Estate Professional*
- Good understanding of Downtown Boston and nearby areas
- Basic technology skills related to the day-to-day activities of a sales associate (i.e. e-mail, word processing, web browsing)
- A willingness to work full-time in real estate
- A determination to succeed and work at an above-average level
- An open mind, one that can embrace ever-changing tools and technologies
*Of course, if you have other qualities that would make you an exceptional addition to our team, we are always happy to learn more about you.
How to Apply
To apply for a position as a sales associate, or if you have questions, please contact Valerie Post at 617-908-4000 or email@example.com.
Mailing Address, Telephone, and Fax
Engel & Völkers Boston
46 Gloucester Street
Boston, MA 02115
Office: +1 617 936-4194
Fax: +1 857 265-3068