Constructed in 2014, Winter Place is a luxury boutique building in the heart of Boston. Sophisticated elegance is the hallmark of these new contemporary homes, each offering expansive living on one level with direct elevator access to your private residence and a beautifully landscaped garden roof deck with urban, city views.
Located just steps from the Boston Common, Beacon Hill, Financial and Theater Districts, six exquisite and unique custom-built residences offer modern living in the city’s Downtown neighborhood, buzzing with award-winning, popular restaurants, health & fitness centers and a vibrant cultural scene, all at your doorstep.
Once home to the historic, iconic Locke-Ober restaurant, Winter Place Residences boast contemporary appliances, fixtures and lighting and a rich, warm craftsmanship that complements this Greek revival building. Thoroughly modern with a nod to the past, these impressive homes herald the renaissance of a new standard of city living, in one of Boston’s most popular neighborhoods.
• Beautiful wood adorned walls, architectural detailing, elaborate windows and gleaming hard wood floors
• Master bedroom with spacious walk-in closet
• Master bathroom with spa-like amenities: Steam shower, Jacuzzi tub and Chroma lighting
• Chef’s kitchen with custom cabinets, Subzero refrigerator and freezer, ULine wine refrigerator and Wolf gas range
• 2 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, open living, family and dining areas
• Direct keyed elevator access into residence from lobby
• Side by side Electroluxe washer/dryer in laundry room
• USB outlets in all bedrooms and kitchens
• Viessmann condensing boiler with a 75 gallon storage tank
• 100 amp 2 phase electrical—can go up to 125 amp 2 phase
• Double hung tilt in windows for easy cleaning